By using R4US you are agreeing to our Community Guidelines and the following terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use R4US.
- You may not post violent, nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via R4US.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, R4US prohibits the creation of accounts for anyone other than yourself. You agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to R4US upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other R4US users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via R4US, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use R4US for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of R4US, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via R4US.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter R4US. In addition, you may not change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with R4US.
- You must not interfere or disrupt R4US or servers or networks connected to it, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any R4US page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must comply with R4US' Community Guidelines.
- You understand that R4US is not a clinical service or a replacement for medical or therapeutic care.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to R4US to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate R4US or your access to R4US for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your account at any time. Whether we terminate your access or you deactivate your account- your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account. For instance, users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos, but those materials and data may persist and appear within R4US (e.g., if your Content has been re-shared by others).
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of R4US, whether online, offline, or in person. You agree that Boston University is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Boston University reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you may incur through use of R4US.
- By using R4US, you hereby grant to Boston University a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through R4US. Boston University does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through R4US.
- Although it is our intent for R4US to be available as much as possible, there may be occasions when the service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- Boston University reserves the right to remove any Content from R4US for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from R4US may continue to be stored by us, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, we encourage you to maintain your own backup of your Content.
- In general, we will collect the following information from you: email address, username, and profile picture. Your privacy is important to us and we will use reasonable precautions and measures to protect your information online and offline. However, as with any web application, we cannot ensure absolute privacy.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. We will not rent or sell your information.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about changes to R4US or its policies. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 353-3549.
- You may also ask us to provide a description of the data we have about you, if any. In the event there are any errors in that data, you may ask us to change or correct the data.